Monday, September 2, 2013

Page 7, Cosmo's Apples

Please come back next Monday for page 8!
So many friends in the forest....
This page was one of the early pages made.  I liked the idea of forest animals visiting the children as they were supposed to be watching Cosmo.  These faces and characters drove other pages out of sequence and forced me to backtrack and add earlier pages leading to this scene.  Again, I should have spent less time on the finished images and more time in the thumbnail phase. Focus on story refinements and preliminary dialog before getting into inking....also a few character pages at this point were needed to lock in the character's appearances.  I found that even in this short story I had trouble keeping faces, body shapes or clothing looking consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment