Monday, September 16, 2013

Page 9, Cosmo's Apples

Please come back next Monday for the final page of Cosmo's Apples!
And the Troll was near beside you the whole time.
After looking at the whole story I needed to add this page to tell Lady Ellis's story from the Troll' point of view. I tried to wrap up the story in the last two pages and which may be rushed.  We see how the troll's story was a misunderstanding, trying to reinforce the idea of patience and understanding for children. The thumbnails come easier with a clearer idea of what I want the panels to say.  I am still not writing a script at this point and I did not have dialog either...Next time I will  take the story to this level and add dialog before and final inking, digital or not.  Sounds obvious, but what is good as a principle is not always as easy in practice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment