Friday, May 1, 2015

Kids Read Comics Convention - June 2015

Ok! this is newsworthy for me....
     I am trying something very different this year.  Turning a hobby into something more.
I found an event in Ann Arbor a few years ago that is really quite unique and wonderful. It mixes a love of art, drawing and storytelling together with kids.  Kids Read Comics is a two day event held at the Ann Arbor Library in June 2015.
      I will have table for the first time this year. My kids and I will be sharing stories and comics I have done as a volunteer Artist throughout their grade school experience.  I hope to be posting more often as the event nears.  I am working on a story from our 2nd graders and a great teacher at Bird School in Plymouth. (more to come on that)
Save the date:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment